My Review Of Google Sniper

I ordered Google Sniper not to review it but to order it for my own selfish purposes.  I thought I could use the information to help me push my business further. 

AS A SIDE NOTE! IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE IN ANYWAY YOU MUST CONTINUE TO EDUCATE YOURSELF - CAUSE THE INTERNET IS MOVING FAST AND YOU HAVE TO KEEP UP.

I ordered Google Sniper with eager and anticipation of a student on his last day of school before summer.  The download was flawless and I proceeded to watch the videos and study the written material.  I first noted the simplicity in which the narrator spoke despite his accent.  He tipped me off to a better way to search for an affiliate program, which I have already done.

I liked being able to watch as he pointed where to go and what to do.  If you are like me I learn more visually then any other way. 

I noticed that what he was teaching made sense. Damn, why didn't I think of that. 
You will be shown
  • How to pick a product to market
  • How Google will of great valuable to you
  • How to set up a website to promote your new product
    • Wordpress is what he uses. I am still trying to work with that part.  I prefer blogger, I think it is more user friendly, but a wordpress user may say wordpress is the easier.  They are obviously different and I have to make adjustments because wordpress has some options blogger does not have and vice versa.  If you know nothing about blogs or websites you might want to stick with his word on 'Wordpress', and acquire the option he offers to watch him from start to finish with his marketing plan. (He will pick a product and start a business in front of you) - Its the hold your hand version.
  • What to do after you have created the website
  • Finally the complete picture of what he teaching and how it drives traffic and buyers to your site, without pay-per-click. 
The final analysis on the matter is this.  You want to market something online.  There are countless people telling you do it this way, do it that way.  There is more than one way to skin a cat.  I believe that George Brown's way can be done in a manageable amount time, on a manageable budget, without being a super smart Internet person. 
There are sensible steps to follow.  You just have to be willing to take that step.  I did.

Click Here to Sample Google Sniper 2.0

My other site with an additional review
htt://admoneymakerinfo.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment